man do I hate these thing. I get them all the time and since stress causes them along with sickness I'm just out of luck. anyone got any good ways to get rid of them?
man do I hate these thing. I get them all the time and since stress causes them along with sickness I'm just out of luck. anyone got any good ways to get rid of them?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I hear that Abreva stuff is good. It's kind of pricey though. I've never had one luckily. Good luck with the herpes. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Abreva is good, Zovirax is great for them if you catch it early - prescription, but its a lot not like the little tube of abreva.
Abreva for sure!
valtrex
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks